The EU General Data Protection Regulation EU2016/679 (herein after “the Regulation”) applies to the processing of personal data carried out in the process of delivering medical treatments using Oriental medicine techniques, including acupuncture.
Further to Article 11 and Article 12 of this Regulation, the Virginia Acupuncture Clinic provides the data subjects with the following information:
Person designated as being in charge of the processing operation: Ms. Maureen Fanthom. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– administrative data (contact details)
– medical data (personal medical history – special category)
– treatment data (record of each treatment and outcome – special category)
– the practitioners at Virginia Acupuncture Clinic
– the practice administrators at Virginia Acupuncture Clinic
– medical insurance companies only during specific litigation.